- Getting Started
- Master Contracts / Onboarding Vendors
- Managing Vendors
- Work Orders
- Work Order Fee Estimates
- Work Order Uploads
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice - Work Order Matching
- Invoice Approvals
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Projects and Accounting Fields
- Liquid Plan
- Custom Onboarding / Custom Contracts
- Bank Accounts
Can my Clients pay my invoice even though it says it does not match the Work Order?
Liquid has a robust proprietary Invoice – Work Order matching system that flags potential issues with Invoices.
Invoices sent and received in Liquid have a badge that states whether or not the Invoice matches an existing Work Order. This provides quick visibility into whether Invoices are appropriate, preventing a host of potential issues — double payment, overpayment, etc.
- If the Invoice matches, there will be a green badge stating “This Invoice matches your Work Order.”
- If the Invoice has any potential issues, there will be a red or yellow badge with a message stating what issues you should be aware of.
The appearance of a red or yellow "Does not match Work Order" badge will not prevent you from sending you the Invoice, nor will it prevent your Client from paying the Invoice.