- Getting Started
- Master Contracts / Onboarding Vendors
- Managing Vendors
- Work Orders
- Work Order Fee Estimates
- Work Order Uploads
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice - Work Order Matching
- Invoice Approvals
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Projects and Accounting Fields
- Liquid Plan
- Custom Onboarding / Custom Contracts
- Bank Accounts
How do I get notified when a contract is ending?
Use the toggle to turn Contract reminders on.
Once Contract reminders has been turned on, you will begin receiving reminders 30 days before a contract end date. You can change this time period to another time period by pressing 30 days and selecting a different option.
The options are 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, 30 days, and 60 days. The change will be saved automatically.