- Getting Started
- Master Contracts / Onboarding Vendors
- Managing Vendors
- Work Orders
- Work Order Fee Estimates
- Work Order Uploads
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice - Work Order Matching
- Invoice Approvals
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Projects and Accounting Fields
- Liquid Plan
- Custom Onboarding / Custom Contracts
- Bank Accounts
What is a Controller in Liquid?
In Liquid, a Controller can manage Invoice Approval policies and all finance functions.
In addition to the Controller role, there are additional sub-roles that users can be designated as.
- Accountant: Can manage Chart of Accounts, manage invoice policies, view Vendor reports, and view finance reporting
- Invoice Payer: Can pay Invoices, manage Payment Methods
- Invoice Processor: Can process and reject Invoices, and assign Invoice Approvers; in addition, Invoice Processor is a separate approvals role that can be granted to any user on the Settings --> Approvals page.