- Getting Started
- Master Contracts / Onboarding Vendors
- Managing Vendors
- Work Orders
- Work Order Fee Estimates
- Work Order Uploads
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice - Work Order Matching
- Invoice Approvals
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Projects and Accounting Fields
- Liquid Plan
- Custom Onboarding / Custom Contracts
- Bank Accounts
What is the difference between Service Vendors and non-Service Vendors?
In Liquid, you can create Purchase Orders only for non-service Vendors and may not create Work Orders for non-Service Vendors. Click here to learn how to invite a non-Service Vendor.
Similarly, Service Vendors can only receive Work Orders and cannot receive Purchase Orders. Click here to learn how to invite a Service Vendor.